Udder Covers

Monday, January 18, 2010



Besides being the healthiest food for your baby, breast milk is also the most economical. It can be difficult to maintain your privacy when you are in public and trying to nurse your baby. Udder Covers is a cute, practical solution for moms on the go. These nursing covers tie around your neck (so the baby can't pull the cover off) and completely surround you to leave you modest while you nurse. For all of you moms and moms to be, there is a great sale going on right now at Udder Covers. Type in the code thanks at checkout, and the price drops from $32.00 to $0-that's right FREE! You only have to pay shipping ($9.95). If you have ever shopped for one of these covers, you know that they can be pricey. These also make excellent baby shower gifts.

Note: I have no affiliation with Udder Covers.

2 comments:

Coon Family said...

Thanks, this is a great idea! I ordered 2 of them! I couldn't decide on which one I wanted and was trying to stay gender neutral. Did you order any?

We are... said...

Awesome! Thanks! I didn't order a cover, but I ordered the re-usable pads. I have been using the disposable kind, but have wanted re-usable. With this deal, they only cost 10.90 (including tax and shipping). Normally it would be about 32 + tax and shipping! Thanks!

Post a Comment

 
Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire