Cheap Diapers!!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010



This week, Target is having a special on Pampers and Huggies diapers. Buy 3 jumbo packs for $8.99 each and get a $5 gift card. Use a combination of Target diaper coupons and manufacturers coupons, and this is one sweet deal. You can mix and match Huggies and Pampers to total 3 packages.

Here is how I worked the deal:

Trip #1
Bought 1 Pampers Cruisers-used 1 Target insert coupon for $2.00 off 1 pkg. of Pampers Cruisers and 1 $2.00 manufacturer's coupon
Bought 2 Huggies Little Movies-used 2 manufacturer's coupons for $2.00 off each

Total with tax came to $20.45, but I got the $5 gift card.

Trip #2
Bought 1 Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive-used 1 Target insert coupon for $2.00 off 1 pkg. of Pampers Swaddlers and 1 $2.00 manufacturer's coupon
Bought 2 Huggies Little Movies-used 2 manufacturer's coupons for $2.00 off each
Total $20.45-$5 gift card from Trip #1-paid just $15.45, and I got another $5 gift card!!! I paid around $0.15/diaper.

You can print Huggies coupons out from Coupons.com. I like buying Huggies because I can submit codes from the packages on the Huggies Enjoy the Ride website and earn free stuff (if anyone doesn't plan on using their codes, please send them my way-thanks!).

Also, I will submit my receipts to the Caregivers Marketplace for an additional $0.75/off each package of Huggies diapers!!!!! What a steal!

2 comments:

Kimberlee Stiens said...

Since I know a few new mothers myself, I already know the answer to this question, but have to ask: Isn't it cheaper to buy cloth diapers?

Angela Winterton said...

Sure, cloth diapers are less expensive, but honestly, who wants to mess with those! Lol

Post a Comment

 
Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire