Cents & Centsability

Friday, January 1, 2010

In these difficult economic times, Americans have started to do something they had forgotten how to do-save. I grew up with frugal, hardworking parents who taught me the value of money and the importance of living within your means. Naturally, saving money is important to me. It has allowed me to do things like take vacations, purchase items on my wish list, and have money left over for a rainy day. Pinching pennies does not have to be difficult or unpleasant. In fact, it can be addicting. I get a thrill every time I walk out of a store with a receipt that shows my savings.

Saving money is not a talent or gift that a select few are born with. YOU can save money too! With a little practice and some know-how, you will be saving money on your next shopping trip. This blog is dedicated to helping you save money with the tricks that I have learned over the years. Implement whatever tips work for you. The important thing is to come up with a savings plan that you will use. Happy Savings!

1 comments:

Coon Family said...

I am so excited to read your new blog! Good luck with it! You are so smart and giving!

Post a Comment

 
Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire