Wow!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010


For those of you who do not know, I am a Creative Memories consultant. I became a consultant at the beginning of February because I fell in love with digital scrapbooking. You know me-I am always trying to get the biggest bang for my buck, so I thought "why not fund my hobby by sharing my love for preserving memories?"

Here is why I LOVE digital scrapbooking with Storybook Creator Plus 3.0:
1) You do NOT have to be crafty/creative to make beautiful albums
2) You do NOT have to cut straight, measure, or worry about mistakes. The UNDO button is my best friend!
3) There is no mess to clean up. This is especially important when you have a limited work space and little children who love to "help"
4) You do not have to be connected to the internet to work on your scrapbook
5) Digital paper and stickers are reusable-BIG money savings right here
6) If you have ugly handwriting-no problem. The software will recognize any fonts that you have downloaded on your computer. (BTW, I know a great site for free fonts- http://www.dafont.com/)
7) FREE digital goodies on the Creative Memories website EVERY DAY!
8) Freedom to customize your scrapbook in anyway you like. All page elements can be edited.
9) It saves time. I can make a page in 5-10 minutes.
10) You can order multiple copies of your albums. This is especially great when you make family albums and want each of your children to have a copy.
11)  The software allows you to edit your photos and add special effects, such as black and white or sepia tones, lighting, softening the edges, etc.
12) I use the software to make cards, invitations, posters, VT handouts, candy bar wrappers, etc. It is SO much easier to work with than Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher.

If you have wanted to get your pictures off of your hard drive and into your life, there isn't a better time to start than right now. For 2 weeks only, Creative Memories is offering their Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 software for 40% off. You can view the products offered on my website http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/awinterton. Hurry-you don't want to miss out on this great deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire